Why Waterworld California?
Whether it's laughing and screaming on the Big Kahuna, the area's largest tube slide, body surfing in Northern California's largest wave pool, or floating down the region's longest lazy river, Waterworld California has something for everyone!
What's In It For Me?
Waterworld California Team Member Benefits:
- PARTIES - Throughout the season we host employee events that include BBQs, parties and so much more!
- DISCOUNTS - Team Members are eligible for great discounts on merchandise, food, and park admission.
- EXTRAS - We enjoy recognizing Team Members that go above and beyond, including but not limited to: free movie tickets, restaurant gift certificates, free meals, and more!
Waterworld California is a Drug Free Workplace.
How To Apply
To apply to Waterworld California for this season, please complete the 2017 Job Application, then email to ww_hr@WaterworldCalifornia.com
CLICK HERE to download the 2017 Job Application Form.
- Admissions Team Member | Must be at least 16 years of age. Responsible for assisting guests with a variety of needs including selling items, providing information, and recovering poor experiences.
- Cash Control Team Member | Must be at least 18 years of age. Responsible for accurate and efficient cash handling, cash deposits and various teller functions by adhering to Park policies and procedures.
- Food Service Team Member | Must be at least 16 years of age. Assist in achieving the standards of Waterworld California's food and beverage program in a range of stands, ensuring a positive experience for each guest.
- Lifeguard | Must be at least 16 years of age. Required to go through Ellis and Associates training to become a Certified Lifeguard. Training is provided by Waterworld California. Responsible for operating water attractions and slides. Must be able to adhere to all lifeguard requirements.
- Maintenance Team Member | Must be at least 18 years of age. General maintenance experience preferred. Responsible for testing water, repairs and ongoing maintenance in the Park, painting, and other duties as assigned.
- Marketing & Sales Coordinator | Must be at least 18 years of age. Responsible for a variety of tasks that assist the Marketing & Sales Department. This role offers excellent experience in public relations, promotions, special events, market research and guest service.
- Park Services Team Member | Must be at least 16 years of age. Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness standards are met in assigned area. Works as Grounds Person, Restroom Attendants, and Trash Haulers to provide clean midways, landscaping, park fixtures and restrooms.
- Retail Team Member | Must be at least 16 years of age. Help guests with purchases and rentals, as well as maintain store(s) and merchandise.
- You must have a valid, active, working email address to apply for any of our open positions as you will receive various email notifications, interview dates/times, next steps, etc. via email once you apply for a position.
- All NEW and RETURNING TEAM MEMBERS ARE REQUIRED to provide necessary proof of eligibility and legal authorization to work in the United States as provided under the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986. Please bring proper identification with you to complete the I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form. If you are under the age of 18, you will also be required to provide a Work Permit (if applicable). We use E-Verify which requires a picture ID if you are presenting a List B Document (e.g., Driver’s License, State ID Card, School ID Card, etc.).
- Please use the exact name, as it appears on your Social Security Card, when completing your application.
Waterworld California is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal or state law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity. The Company promotes and supports a drug free workplace and performs pre-employment background screening.
From the team at Waterworld California, thanks for your interest!